POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Commission work (49 kb) : Re: Commission work (49 kb) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 22:27:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Commission work (49 kb)
From: TonyB
Date: 17 Mar 2000 20:02:05
Message: <38d2d58d@news.povray.org>
You know that it looks great, you know that everyone will say it looks great
and that you're a genius: why do you even post it? Anything we say will just
be ditto (mega-dittoes, in this case). Anyway, it looks great! I really like
the cows and the colors you chose. Now look what you made me do, repeat what
everybody else says. I hate you! ;)

PS: I wish I had Poser. It's not like I haven't had the oportunity to obtain
it, but I'm trying to cut down on the piracy. The guilt is getting to me
again. The last thing I got was Illustrator (we needed it to make the
yearbook). It's working good, but I hate seeing "GaBoss Crackz Team" on
every file I make. <sigh>